Saturday 28 May 2011

Random thoughts at midnight

1) Wondering if maidincornwll , thedaytodavis & stephanieeee are having a good time in Bristol at the Dot to Dot music festival-wish I was there :-(

2)Wondering how the wedding of one of my old primary school friends has gone today as she marrys my dads cousin (who'd have thought that we'd end up being members of the same family 27yrs down the line). Wishing I was there too :-(

3)Still thinking about my 2 cousins who had some dreadful news this week. You'll be in my thoughts daily for a long time to come xxx

4) Wishing the wind & rain would die down a bit - it's keeping me awake.

5) I must remember to buy some olbas oil tomorrow

6) Getting excited about being back in my own home. Dean laid the slate floor in our new kitchen today so going over for a nose tomorrow

7) Doing mums horses for her while she's away. I've had a shower but can still smell them

8) Glad I finally got my rebooking stats done tonight (only 5/6 weeks late).

9) God my feet are cold

10) Need to remind the hubster to repair the polythene cover over the rabbits hutch which has been ruined

11) Thinking I need to go to sleep now. Nity nite

No comments:

Post a Comment