Monday 9 May 2011

What a find!

I had 15 minutes to kill in town today between appointments and dragged Stanley into 3 charity shops. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw a Harry Potter Board Game for £2......yes, two pounds. My two boys are 'expeliarmous' (spelling?) mad at the moment. They live, eat and breath Harry Potter and I far too regularly for my liking have to pretend to be Ron Weasely so think I earned myself some extra brownie points today.

On a down side, I have had enough! Every photo Im in, every shop window I pass, every mirror I try to avoid has a chubby cheeked, squatty little blob smiling back (at least I do smile I guess) so that is it. I finally give in and declare myself officially on a diet. From tomorrow 10th May I set myself a 12 week challenge. I wish I could get running again as this definitely helps me to lose inches but still living at mums, I am already clocking up loads of miles (in the car I hasten to add) getting the boys to school and pre-school and then on to Bude to teach. I feel like I am spending half my life in a car travelling somewhere at the minute and the new beginners group of WRN is just not happening. Once we move back and we live that much nearer and life has calmed down a bit and returned to some sort of normality (whatever the heck that is) I will definitely join again. Im not like some of my friends - I dont really enjoy running as such but love the way it makes me feel afterwards and what it does to my body. So less bread, more water, more fruit, no biscuits with my tea, definitely no more bags of MARS planets and therefore I sadly need to delay the visit to Trelawney Tea rooms which I hear is divine. I am announcing it publicly so that I cant back down. Heres to banishing the bloating and bingo wings and bringing on the beauty.

I hate this recent picture taken at Crealy so Im posting it to compare before and after shots and to spur me on in moments of weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment